Games of all kinds are welcome - mobile, console, PC, tabletop, VR and everything in between. We welcome developers of all shapes and sizes from around the world - from the latest hits coming out of the industry's biggest triple A studios to startups and student projects. The only rule? Your booth must be interactive!
- Space on the show floor (varies per type)
- Power (excluding Table option)
- Developer/Publisher logo and website link added to Play NYC website
- Inclusion in newsletter to 30K+ nationwide subscribers
- Inclusion in press releases and media alerts to 5K+ press/influencers
- Your own exhibitor/game spotlight to Playcrafting 14K+ Twitter and 2K+ Facebook followers
- Invitation to our Industry-only party during Play NYC
- 95.5% of the exhibitors said they'd return next year.
- 94.5% of the exhibitors felt they were able to connect & build relationships with players & attendees.
"Saturday was the single most busy show we've ever had out of the 20+ events we been to within last year, beating our 20x10 booth traffic at PAX East."
"We easily had about 400-500 people play the game over 2 days, which was amazing. There was almost always a line. We've done PAX East and I think we were more busy at Play NYC than we were there."
"Favorite part about Play NYC is the diversity in games."
- Get a discount
- Be a part of the first wave announcement in January 2020 to Playcrafting community (30K+) & press (5K+)
- Media training webinar + in-person workshop to be held in late spring/early summer